How To Build Your Own Home Practice
Have you reached that point in your practice where you want to do yoga at home, as well as in the studio? Maybe you’ve been toying with the idea of starting a home practice but you’re not sure where to start or maybe you’ve even begun a home practice already, but not sure if you’re doing it ‘right’? Or perhaps you want to deepen your knowledge of different yoga asanas and find out more about how to sequence a yoga practice?
Then this workshop is the one for you!
In this 2 hour workshop, we will cover:
- Understanding what self-practice is and why it’s important.
- Building a home yoga sequence.
- Looking at breathwork, warm-up poses, standing sequences and cooldowns.
- Understanding the effects of different asanas such as backbends, forward folds, twists, balances and hip openers.
- Asana breakdown – spending some time to deepen your knowledge of some of the common asanas such as Downward Facing Dog, Warrior I, II, Cobra, as well as some key Peak Poses such as Dancer and Wheel.
- How to set up and establish a regular, well-rounded home practice
- Learning how to hold space for yourself and to stay focused in your home practice.
- Suitable for current yoga practitioners who want to deepen their practice
This 2-hour workshop costs €29
(20% discount for members)
***Please note, if you’re booking 2 or more places on this workshop you have to set up multiple MindBody accounts when purchasing. You can also call reception on (01) 677 9859 and they will help you book multiple people into this workshop***
NO REFUND if cancelled less than 48 hours beforehand