Birth Preparation Workshop with Aleanbh Cox
The birth of your baby is one of the most important moments of your life. A positive, safe and satisfying experience is what every parent wants and deserves. Whether you are planning a homebirth or intend giving birth in a birthing centre or hospital setting, this workshop will help to remove the fear and anxiety from childbirth. Learn how your body will prepare to enable birth, feel more confident about what to expect and have a clearer understanding of the choices you have in order for you to make the best decisions for yourself.
Our midwife-led comprehensive antenatal course will pass on years of wisdom and experience and give a practical toolkit of techniques to mothers and their birth partners.
The course is designed by Aleanbh Cox, a Midwife with over a decade of experience & The Founder of BirthFIT. Aleanbh studied midwifery in Trinity College Dublin and trained in the Coombe Women’s and Infants University Hospital, Dublin. In addition, she have completed training and obtained diplomas in Hypnobirthing, Antenatal Yoga and Baby Massage. Also, she is the first in Ireland to be a certified Spinning Babies® Parent Educator.
THIS 5.5H COURSE WILL COVER:
- Understanding the different stages of labour and their hallmarks
- Labouring at home safely and comfortably
- When is the right time to go to the hospital
- Being a useful and calming birthing partner
- Finding comfort and calm during labour and birth
- Positions and breathing for all stages of labour and birth
- What to expect in the hospital
- How to reduce medical intervention and keep labour progressing
- Protecting your perineum
- Making informed choices in birth and feeling empowered during all stages
Date: Saturday, June 18th
10% Early Bird Discount – Book before 25th of May (use “EARLY10” discount code at the checkout)
- + 1 free prenatal yoga class
- bring a partner to the workshop for free
- covered by most health care plans
Interested in prenatal classes? Click here to learn more.